List of products & services included with the MLS Standard Plan
- HAR’s primary MLS system
- Accessible from any web browser including mobile devices
- Fast and reliable with search, reports, CMA and listing alerts
Realist Tax System
- Public records for every parcel in Texas
- Enhanced mapping capabilities including flood zones
- Mortgage info, notice of defaults, foreclosure data
- Eligibility to subscribe to the Supra electronic key box system for additional fee
- Showing agents may use smart phone to access listings
- Listing agents are able to track show activity
HAR.COM Mobile App for Agents
- iOS, Android, and Windows Phone supported apps
- Full MLS details including appointment phone and remarks
- Tax info, mapping, property history and add/edit included
- Preview and respond to leads you receive from HAR.com
Listings Advertised on HAR.COM
- HAR.com is one of the top real estate website in Texas
- All leads go directly to the listing agent and broker
- Listing agent photo and contact info displayed on listings
- Listing details, photos, tours and property map displayed
- Access Listing Traffic Report
Syndication and Data Services
- Listings shown on Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Full IDX and VOW data feeds provided to brokers
- Data feed of company only listings at no additional cost
- View web traffic reports and analytics for all of your listings
- Includes HAR.com, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Weekly traffic reports emailed to listing agent and broker
Transaction Management Solutions
- 24/7 online access to transaction related documents
- Review and approve documents before the closing date
- Monitor real-time progress of the transaction
- Negotiated rate for setup fee and no ongoing costs
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are included in MLS Standard Services?
MLS Standard services include full access to Matrix MLS, Realist Tax, HAR.com mobile apps and a number of other services at a competitive rate.
How much will MLS Standard services cost and how does the billing process work?
- All MLS subscribers maintain a MLS Standard subscription at the current rate of $35/month billed quarterly or annually in advance ($85/month for broker of record).
- Those subscribers who wish to add MLS Platinum to their subscription will need to subscribe separately to MLS Platinum at an annual rate of $129/year. (see FAQs below)
What services are included in MLS Platinum Services?
- MLS Platinum services are optional, “add-on” services for those already subscribed to MLS Standard.
- Agents who choose to add the optional MLS Platinum services at an additional charge of $129 per year will receive a set of HAR-developed tools designed to help market you and your brand to consumers. Included are Client Experience Rating (agent ratings), agent websites, the new HAR.com “agent branded” Mobile app, Cloud CMA, and many more.
- To purchase services comparable to MLS Platinum from third parties would cost more than $2,300 per year, so you still receive a great value.
Click here to view all MLS Platinum Services
How much does MLS Platinum cost and how does the billing process work?
- You will be billed annually for MLS Platinum services at $129 per year based on the date you sign up.
- The estimated annual cost of similar products exceeds $2,300 per year. MLS Platinum is priced at $129 per year which represents an excellent value.
Can I pay for MLS Platinum services quarterly?
No. In order to keep the price of MLS Platinum as low as possible, HAR will be using an online order and payment system which will not impact our existing billing process. The estimated annual cost of similar products included exceeds $2,300 per year. MLS Platinum is priced at $129 per year which represents an excellent value.
When can I sign up for MLS Platinum?
- You may go ahead and sign up for MLS Platinum HERE at any time. Your credit card will be billed annual based on the date you sign up.