Effective on: 12/01/2020
1. Contract between You and Us.
2. Our Content.
3. Your Content.
4. External Links.
5. Content Use Limitations.
7. Use of the Services.
You represent to HAR.com that any and all use of the Services by you will be done in an ethical, legal and lawful manner, abiding by any applicable federal, state and local law, and any applicable code of ethics. For example, you shall NOT by use of the Services:
- ) deny equal professional services to any person for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity, and you shall not be a party to any plan or agreement to discriminate against a person or persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- ) display information regarding the racial, religious or ethnic composition of any neighborhood.
- ) display information that indicates preference, limitations or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- ) cause any person to be denied access to a property for sale or lease based on that person’s race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
8. LIABILITY AND DAMAGES LIMITATIONS.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY US AND OUR PARENT COMPANY, AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS (“INDEMNITEE”) FROM ANY AND ALL EXPENSES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, SUITS, CLAIMS AND DEMANDS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, LITIGATION COSTS AND EXPERT FEES, INCURRED BY ANY INDEMNITEE IN RELATION TO YOUR (OR ANY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT(S)): 1) BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT; 2) USE OF THE SERVICES; 3) CONDUCT TOWARDS A THIRD PARTY; 4) USE OF THE CONTENT OR YOUR CONTENT; OR 5) ACCESS TO HAR.COM.
11. No Personal or Legal Advice.
12. Changes to Site or Agreement.
14. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Venue.
15. Business Dealings.
17. Entire Agreement.
18. Copyright Notice.
19. Copyright Counter-Notice.
HRIS may suspend your ability to use all or any party of the Services or may terminate this Agreement at any time and at its sole discretion, without notice or explanation. Any termination of your account or this Agreement may cause your content to be deleted, though we reserve the right to store and use your content as expressed in Paragraph 3. Further, Paragraphs 2, 3, 5, 8, 9,10,13 and 14 above survive any termination of this Agreement.