Exclusively for Platinum Subscribers
Key New Features
- Sleek, modern and user-friendly interface
- ‘Listing Agent Calendar’ to easily view an agent’s currently scheduled appointments
- If the appointment requires that the showing agent be accompanied, a drop-down will allow you to assign a staff member
- Properties that are listed for sale and for lease are tied together, and denoted as such in the listing information when scheduling an appointment
- When adding owner contact information, you may enable text or email notifications so that owners are alerted whenever a showing is scheduled
- Office administrators can create customized user roles to meet their company’s business model and assign individual roles to each agent and/or assistant within the office
- All reports can be downloaded as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet • Ad Hoc Report and Saved Report capabilities
- Reports can be automatically generated or sent via email on a weekly basis
- Saved Reports can be shared with entire office
Click here to Quick Overview for Appointment Manager
Request a Demo
If you are interested in a demonstration of how this product works and how it can streamline how your office schedules appointments, please contact us at (713) 629-1900 ext.374 or via email at email@example.com.
Reasons to use
Fast, Reliable Connection
Appointment Manager is deployed using top-of-the-line commercial-grade web hosting and networking hardware, along with state-of-the-art backup & recovery systems to provide the speed and reliability second to none.
Superior Data Management
Data from HAR MLS is automatically replicated to the Appointment Manager database. New listings will appear in the Appointment Manager without any user intervention and changes to existing listings are also automatically performed. Appointment Manager also accesses the HAR membership database to verify agents’ public IDs. Listing and Showing agent’s contact information and office affiliation is automatically drawn from the HAR membership data.
HAR Appointment Manager allows users to search for various listings in the MLS system. Members may search all MLS listings, office listings, agents and appointments as well as many other categories using this feature.
There are several ways to provide feedback for a showing appointment.
System Generated Email
Once a property has been shown, the system will automatically send out an email to the showing agent to request feedback. Once the showing agent provides that feedback, it will appear in the Appointment Manager.
You can view feedback by selecting a listing and clicking on ‘View Feedback’. You can then add or edit feedback for that listing. There are fields for feedback from the showing agent, from the property desk, and from the listing agent.
Automatic email notification may be enabled to inform agents of newly scheduled appointments/showings. In addition, when adding owner contact information, you can enable text or email notifications so that owners can be alerted every time a showing is scheduled.
HAR does not reveal any personal confidential information it collects about any of the Client companies or their users. There is no sharing of user e-mail addresses with any entity outside of HAR.
Our customer support is provided at no extra cost and is available by phone and by email. For assistance, please contact us at (713) 629-1900 ext.374 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAR will provide training for your staff members to assist with the transition to your new appointment tracking environment. In addition, you can access these ‘How-To’ videos to help you navigate through the system.
HAR Appointment Manager is offered at no cost to HAR brokers and their agents as part of the many member benefits provided by HAR.
How to Get Started
To get your company started with Appointment Manager, please contact us at (713) 629-1900 ext.374 or via email at email@example.com, so that we can create an account for you. Once your company has been setup to use Appointment Manager, you will be given instructions on how to access the system, and a basic overview of how the system works.
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
HOUSTON REALTORS INFORMATION SERVICE, INC. (“HRIS”) an Application Service Provider (ASP), licenses certain Services (hereinafter defined) to Participant Subscribers of HRIS Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”) who subscribe to the right to access the Application for the services described below enabled by software hosted on net servers owned by HRIS. For purpose of this Agreement, MLS Participant Subscribers are referred to as “Customer”.